Personal profile: I am an undergraduate English Literature and Creative Writing student at Newcastle University. I have extensive experience working in catering at private functions including for a local shoot, and in catering and customer care at Fishers Farm Adventure Park. I also have experience as a sales assistant. Through this I have gained appreciation of health and safety, communication skills, working under pressure and responsibility. I feel I am polite but also assertive meaning I get the job done in a quick but respectful manner. I have learnt how to work efficiently and openly with people, including other employees and the customers, to create a friendly and relaxed atmosphere. I have a clean full driving licence.
- Receptionist – Billingshurst Centre (2013-2014): responsibility for running centre, liaising with other staff and clients.
- Sales Assistant – Montezuma’s Chocolate shop, Horsham (2013-2014): responsibility for opening and closing the store, counting money, sales and cashier work.
- Sales Assistant – Hotel Chocolat, Newcastle-Upon-Tyne (2015): responsibilities included cleaning, sales and cashier work.
- Shoot lunches – Harsfold Shoot (2011-2014): duties included preparation of a four course meal and serving of drinks and food.
- Catering/customer service – Fishers Farm (2012 – 2013): duties included seating, food preparation, till work, serving drinks and food, and clearing. Furthermore I worked in the adventure park helping customers and operating rides, and some work with the animals.
- Private functions (2012-2014): set-up and catering duties at various art exhibitions and celebrations.
- Promotional writing – Napier University Edinburgh (2013): work experience developing content for a university website.
- Runner for a film maker – Kings College London (2015): responsibilities included collecting lunches and making drinks, helping with the film crew.
- Exhibitor PR assistant – Goodwood Festival of Speed (2016): point of contact for public, including potential clients.
Education: A-level results (2014)–English Literature A*, English Language A, Biology A. AS result – History B. GCSE results (2012) – 4 A*s and 8 As and distinction IT.